Thursday, February 26, 2009

meet zola! What a lovely girl I am! My wiggly butt never stops moving, and I live only to please. I am very friendly, smart (I know some obedience) and gregarious - everything that makes a great companion! I came from another shelter and am counting the days until I get adopted. Can you make it a short stay? here's clipper - Wow! I feel like a "Slumdog Millionaire!" I went from a sad, lonely, dirty and heavily matted pup to the happy beautiful boy you see here! I was an absolute angel throughout my long grooming, and afterwards I gave the groomer a big hug. I feel SO much better, and am now ready to find my forever home. I am very gentle and loving, and should make anyone a wonderful pet. (Be sure to check out my "before" picture!) i believe all adopted dogs from the humane society of charlotte include the following: This pet also comes with 30 days of pre-paid pet health insurance. For more information please visit www.sheltercare.com or call 1-866-375-PETS. Our organization (HSC) offers 24PetWatch microchips, which include free registration into the 24PetWatch pet recovery service. For more information visit www.24petwatch.com or call 1-866-597-2424.

No comments: